We'll be at the Fall Affordable Art Fair in NYC - September 13-17th!
See us in Booth 1.17!
August 7 - September 18, 2017
This Fall, Elisa Contemporary Art will be at the Affordable Art Fair from September 13-17. . We'll be on the First Floor in Booth 1.17
It will take place at: Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street in New York City.
We'll be sharing the new artwork from:
- Texas Pop Artist, Mitch McGee including a set of limited edition woodcuts (on the Under $500 wall!)
- Paper constructionist, Amy Genser
- Contemporary Oil painter, Michelle Gagliano
And on our Superhero Tribute Wall we'll be featuring:
- Comic Book Constructionist, Don Morris
- A new Wonder Woman birch painting by Mitch McGee
In the wake of Hurricane Harvey, we will be donating 100% of the Mitch McGee woodcut (on the under $500 wall) and a portion of all Mitch McGee sales to All Hands Volunteers for their Hurricane Harvey Relief efforts. McGee was born and raised in Texas, and lived in the Houston area for 11 years before moving outside of San Antonio.
Meet our artists:
- Meet Amy Genser on Friday, Sept. 15 at 5:30pm
- Meet Michelle Gagliano on Saturday, Sept 16 at 2pm at our booth
Who: Elisa Contemporary Art at the Fall 2017 Affordable Art Fair 1st Floor - Booth 1.17
Where: The Metropolitan Pavilion, 125 West 18th Street, NYC
AAFNYC fair hours are:
VIP Preview: Wednesday, September 13 from 6-9pm
Public Fair Days:
Thursday, September 14 11am - 9pm
Friday, September 15 11am - 8pm
Saturday,September 16 11am - 8pm
Sunday, September 17 11am - 5pm
The Fall Affordable Art Fair will feature 70 galleries from around
the world. You'll see over 370 artists and artwork across all mediums-- all priced from $50 to $10,000.